The outpost has lost contact with Skeletris, the central skeleton city. And creatures in the wilderness are acting strangely. Make your way to the city, find out what's happened, and use your wits to defeat the unknown evil that now lurks there.
Puzzle-Based Equipment System
- Use procedurally generated "artifacts" and weapons to build your character.
- Arrange them in your 5x5 equipment grid like puzzle pieces!
- Some NPCs can re-roll stats, change the shape, or modify items in other ways.
- Take advantage of enemy positioning and timing to fight safely.
- Potions and certain weapons can be thrown at enemies.
- Tip: When "Zzz"s appear above an enemy, that indicates it won't act for a turn.
Full Story and Soundtrack
- Hand-built levels are interspersed with generated ones to tell a linear story.
- Each section ends with a unique boss encounter.
- Progress can be saved at checkpoints.
- Over 10+ songs!
|Move*||W, A, S, D|
|Attack & Interact*||Walk into the target or Click it|
|Pick up Item||Click it (while nearby)|
|Use, Trade, or Throw Item*||While the item is on the cursor, click |
the target player, enemy, or NPC
|Rotate Item on Cursor||R|
*Cardinal directions only.
**Fullscreen doesn't work very well with multiple monitors, sorry~
Most controls can be re-mapped in the pause menu.
Tips and Tricks
|Go easy on the weapons! Their stats and abilities don't stack, so it's a waste of precious space. Equip just one or two, and support them with artifacts.||With multiple weapons equipped (like a sword and a whip, in this example), use the number keys to select between them. Only one may be used at a time.|
|Kite enemies whenever possible! Attack while they're resting, and step away while they're not. You can do this repeatedly against anything slower than yourself.||Mouse over enemies to see their stats. Some have nasty abilities (like poison!) that will kill you if you aren't prepared. You can also see their speed and remaining HP. |
|Throw potions at enemies and bosses! A well-placed debuff like slowness or confusion can make difficult battles easy.||Your own effects can be viewed at the bottom right. Note that you cannot stack the same effect more than once at a time, so drinking two regeneration potions in a row is unhelpful.|
Art, coding, music, design, and concept by:
Made with PyGame and PyOpenGL