Grovetender (Ludum Dare 46)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A small farming game. The goal is to complete challenges and keep your garden alive and prospering as long as possible. But beware! Once blight starts to set in... it can be hard to stop.
Submitted to Ludum Dare 46 - "Keep It Alive".
- Left-Click to buy and place crops & units.
- Right-Click to sell crops.
- G to toggle grid.
- R to reset.
- "Adjacency" is 8-way! And spreading can occur diagonally.
- Mushrooms don't produce resources automatically like the other crops - instead, they have a chance to upgrade and spread with each activation, and you receive mushroom resources by selling the units directly.
- The storage limit is the quantity of resources that you can carry from one day to the next. If you overfill your limit in a resource category, the excess is discarded at the end of the day.
No sound, sorry! Requires OpenGL version 2.1 or 3.0.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.