A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
After crash-landing on a structure orbiting a distant star, work alongside your robotic allies to solve puzzles and uncover the true purpose of the mysterious outpost.
- Control multiple characters per level, one at a time.
- Their actions are recorded, and will "play back" during subsequent turns.
- Use strategy, timing, and creativity to help each robot reach their goal.
- "Desync" and "re-sync" your way to victory!
- Mixture of puzzle levels, story, and traditional platforming.
- 40+ levels, and multiple units with unique abilities.
- Branching, non-linear overworld.
- Art, coding, design, and concept: Ghast
- Music: Of Far Different Nature
- Sound Effects: Cyberleaf Studio
- Level editor (mostly done already)
- Level sharing system
Made with pygame and OpenGL
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Puzzle, Strategy|
|Made with||pygame, Crocotile 3D, GIMP|
|Tags||Difficult, Pixel Art, pygame, python, Sci-fi|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, High-contrast|
Click download now to get access to the following files: